Acceptance of Terms
- KokanWorld.com is a community portal, designed keeping in mind the Kokani community spread across the globe.
- The portal includes news, events, classified listings, personal messages, opinions, greetings, etc in which the large majority of the content is provided by the users of KokanWorld.com.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you are requested to discontinue the use of KokanWorld.com immediately.
Hereafter KokanWorld.com will be referred to as “The Portal”.
- The below mentioned terms constitute the entire agreement between the user and the Portal.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- The failure of the Portal to exercise any right outlined by the terms does not indicate the waiver of those rights.
- Content refers to: postings, messages, text, files, images, photos or any other material found on the Portal.
- Content posted, transmitted through or linked to the Portal is the responsibility of those from whom the information has originated.
- The Portal is not responsible for any content posted by any of the Users.
- The Portal is not liable for any damages or losses incurred from/ by the use of any content made available through the Portal.
- The Portal reserves the right to deny the posting of any content or modify or delete any content posted on the Portal.
- You agree to not post, email or make available through the Portal the following content:
- Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive or any information harmful to minors;
- Content of a political nature and/or is critical of any government or municipal employee.
- Pornographic or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content.
- Racist or discriminatory content towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals.
- That impersonates another person, which includes but is not limited to: KokanWorld.com employees, political figures or public figures, etc.
- Includes identifying information about another person without permission.
- That is false or deceptive.
- That infringes on any patent, copyright or intellectual property rights.
- That can be classified as: spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- Solicitation not in the designated area or emailed to a user of the Portal who did not wish to be contacted.
- Includes links to other websites unless it is: (1) with expressed written permission of the Portal (2) in the designated area for the Portal.
- That advertises the sale of anything illegal under the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- That contains software viruses.
- That disrupts the normal flow with an excessive number of messages.
- That uses misleading contact details to disguise the origin.
- You also agree not to:
- Contact people who do not wish to be contacted.
- Stalk or harass other users of the Portal.
- Collect personal information about users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Use automated means to download data about users unless with expressed written permission from the Portal.
- Post irrelevant content.
- Post the same content in more than two categories.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our servers.
Dealings with Organization and Individuals
- All interaction between you and other users are solely between you and the other users.
- The Service is not liable for any such dealings.
- The Service is not obliged to become involved in any dispute between users.
- You agree to release the Service and its employees from any dispute.
- You indemnify the Portal and all employees of the Portal from any damages, losses or attorney fees arising from a dispute between users resulting from your use or misuse of the services provided, in any way.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
- It is forbidden to post information on the Portal that violates any international or national (Local Applicable Laws) copyright, patent or intellectual property laws.
- The Portal is not responsible for any such infringements posted on the site.
- If you are aware of any copyright infringements that have been posted on the Portal please contact us at admin@KokanWorld.com.
- In the event of any such instance kindly send the following to Admin: the copyrighted material, the infringement, a statement contesting that the copyrighted was not posted by the holder of said copyright and contact details.
- The Portal is not compelled to act on any such complaint but may opt to do so after due diligence.
Privacy and Information Disclosure
- All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Portal except for those that you wish to disclose.
- It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Portal.
Zero Spam Policy
- It is strictly prohibited to contact the Users with unsolicited email advertisements.
- It is strictly prohibited to post spam in any area of the Portal.
- It is strictly prohibited to contact users of the Portal with spam.
- The Portal is protected by copyright laws.
- Content displayed through the Portal is protected.
- Any copying or duplication of the Portal or its content to other Portals is prohibited.
- You may not attempt to discover the source code of the Portal.
- You may not duplicate or sell any content for commercial purposes.
- By posting on the Portal you grant the Portal the right to said content perpetually and to any means the administrators of the Portal see fit, both commercially and non-commercially.
- By posting content on the Portal, you grant the Portal right to prohibit the use of said content by any other party to any extent the administrators of the Portal see fit.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Use the Portal at your own risk.
- The content and services are provided without warranty and are provided on an as is, as available basis.
- All expressed and implied warranties of any sort are fully disclaimed by the Portal.
- The Portal disclaims all warranties on accuracy, security and performance.
- The Portal disclaims any warranty on any service or good acquired through the Portal.
- The Portal disclaims any warranties for viruses, malwares, etc.
Limitations of Liabilities
- The Portal is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use or the inability to use the services or content provided.
- The Portal is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from services or goods acquired through the portal.
Limitation on Services provided
- The Portal may establish limits within the site such as but not limited to: length of posting time, size of message, number of postings.
- The Portal can limit usage to the services provided.
- The Portal can delete content and material at any time.
- The Portal can change the site at any time.
- The Portal is not responsible for any deletion or failure to share content.
Access to Services provided
- The Portal grants a revocable right to use the services provided.
- You will not modify any part of the Portal or content on the Portal other than the content that has originated from you.
- You will not duplicate or use automated means to download from the Portal.
- A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives.
- This does not include any web-site that participates in classified listing or any subset of classified listings.
- You may create a hyperlink on your website to the Portal, or to postings within the Portal for non-commercial use.
- You may have a link to our homepage so long as you do not portray the Portal or employees of the Portal in a misleading manner.
- Using the Portal beyond said scope will result in the immediate revocation of the right to use the Portal.
Termination of Services provided
- The Portal reserves the right to block any user at any time.
- The Portal reserves the right to discard any and all content provided by any user/users at any time.
- The Portal is not liable for any termination of a user's access to the service.
- You agree not to try and use the service after said termination.
Violations of Terms
- Our failure to act to a breach of these terms by a user, does not waive our right to do so in the future.
- Posted content on the Portal under any category will be paid for by the originator of the content.
- If any paid content violates these stipulations, the Service may remove the content and ban the originator of the content without warning or refund.
- Periodic Billing Accounts:
- Holders of periodic billing accounts agree to pay the Portal for all content posted within 7 days from the date of the Invoice.
- If the holder of a periodic billing account defaults on a payment, the Portal reserves the right to freeze or remove all unpaid content posted by the holder of the account whilst still charging full price for the frozen or deleted content.
- If the holder of the account still does not pay, the Portal reserves the right to prosecute the holder to the full extent of the law.
- The Portal agrees to notify holders of periodic billing accounts of any rate increases before the initiation of the following billing cycle.
- The Portal is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any content posted on the site.